Floor-to-Ceiling Windows Accentuate Rear View
About This Plan
- A dynamic roofline with multiple gables lends to varying ceiling heights in the interior of this beautiful Craftsman styled home plan. Embodying family friendliness, this three-bedroom home is rich in space, amenities, and everyday practicality.
- A grand two-story foyer anchors the center of the home. A spacious den includes an atrium door leading to a private patio and pergola. Furnished with a full bath, this area accommodates guests comfortably.
- Floor to ceiling windows accentuate the rear view in the two-story great room. A fireplace and built-in media center add to the easy living in the heart of the home.
- The kitchen is a cook's dream with long stretches of counter, a central island, and storage space augmented by a nearby broom closet and walk-in pantry. The sink wall includes base cabinets only, opening the kitchen to the great room.
- Designed to pamper, the marvelous master suite is equipped with a two-sided fireplace that warms both the bedroom and bath. A windowed alcove houses a whirlpool tub, with an adjacent shower enclosure. For the ultimate in convenience, a door in the master closet leads directly into the laundry room, furnished with a sink, cabinets, counters, and a built-in ironing board.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms and a bonus room make a great area for children.
- Related Plan: For an alternate layout, see house plan 6888AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,974 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 729 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick