Florida Contemporary House Plan Two Master Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This contemporary Florida house plan comes with two master suites and lots of room for a large family.
- The spacious wide foyer has a lovely tray ceiling and leads straight back to the enormous great room with its stunning coffered ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors open to the huge rear covered lanai that acts as an outdoor living room complete with a pool bath.
- A wall of glass in the kitchen lets you see outside while cooking.
- A built-in banquette lets you dine informally or sit in the spacious formal dining room.
- The first floor master suite has sliders to the pool deck, huge his and her walk-in closets and an over-sized master bathroom.
- Or take the second floor master suite with its private balcony, huge bathroom and spacious walk-in closets.
- Each of the two other guest suites has a private bathroom.
- Bonus space is for all to enjoy.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 910 sq. ft.
- Entry: 97 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 86' 2"
- Depth: 104' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1133 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss