Florida Design With Open Living Area
About This Plan
- This Florida-style house plan offers an open living area with a fireplace, an angled snack bar and access to the covered rear porch from the casual eating area.
- The formal dining room lies across the hall from the kitchen.
- Featured in the isolated master suite are a bayed sitting area, a garden tub, a separate shower and a walk-in closet. On the other side of the house, the other bedrooms each directly access the second full bath.
- The third garage bay could house a golf cart.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss