Florida Home Plan with Courtyard and Lanais
About This Plan
- Interesting angles and bays give a unique appeal to this Florida home plan.
- With only a column to separate the dining room from the foyer and parlor, the space seems huge when you walk in.
- Distinctive tray ceilings can be found throughout the house.
- Most of the main living area has views of the rear covered lanai and the study has its own private lanai.
- The luxurious master suite has a fabulous master bathroom with a soaking tub set in a bay.
- Bedroom 3 has double doors that open to a trellis-covered courtyard that can be viewed from the gathering room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 98' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss