Florida Home Plan with Elegant Master Suite
About This Plan
- Big transom windows span across the front of this Florida home plan, bringing in extra light.
- Inside, elegant columns frame the hallways, leaving terrific sightlines.
- The kitchen is every chef's dream with a peninsula eating bar by the sink, a cook top island and tons of counter space for your food prep.
- Views of the covered patio can be seen from the bayed breakfast nook, family room and living room.
- A pool bath keeps wet feet out of the main house.
- Homeowners will enjoy the incredible master suite with its elegant tray ceiling, double doors to the patio and a huge master bathroom where you will never feel crowded.
- Split bedrooms allow the family bedrooms to be on the opposite side of the home.
- Note the large workshop area in the garage - a real perk for those who love to do projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,635 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss