Florida Home with Bays and Turret
About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing and arches on the exterior of this Florida home plan set it apart from all others.
- Double doors open to an amazing grand foyer set in a bay that overlooks the rear covered lanai.
- Step to the right for the study and grand master suite, both with elegant tray ceilings.
- The master bathroom has a big soaking tub and a huge walk-in shower.
- To the left of the foyer, the grand formal dining room has a recessed hutch area and views of the informal family area beyond.
- The island in the kitchen is positioned to take advantage of views of the dinette and great room.
- A pool bath in back keeps wet or sandy feet out of the main house.
- The two family bedrooms have access to a side courtyard with room for a water feature.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss