Florida Home with Giant Family Room
About This Plan
- Not too big and not too small, this Florida home plan gives you an enormous family room with an optional media wall.
- A wall of windows brings in light and views of the rear covered patio.
- Arches between rooms add a custom feature that will impress family and friends alike.
- From the angled peninsula eating bar in the kitchen you can see into the nook and outdoor space.
- The master suite gets two walk-in closets that open and close with folding doors.
- Both front-facing bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a second linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss