Florida House Plan in Three Versions
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Dramatic, big arched windows give this Florida home a wonderful curb appeal.
- Step through the arched entry porch, and enter into the tiled foyer, flanked by formal living and dining rooms.
- Two built-ins in the living room give you extra storage.
- Straight ahead is the informal area, which includes a large family room, an eating nook and a well-thought-out kitchen with a pantry closet and an angled eating bar.
- Sliding glass doors provide views of a covered patio and the rear yard.
- The large master suite also has sliding glass doors to the rear porch.
- The nicely appointed master bath contains dual sinks, a corner spa tub, a large shower and a walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the house, two secondary bedrooms share a bath that is also accessible from outdoors.
- In the hallway are a linen closet and a niche for displaying artwork.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 6319HD and a different exterior with house plan 63214HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,558 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms