Florida House Plan with Arches and Beams
About This Plan
- An enormous great room with arched entryways and beams is a spectacular place to entertain in this Florida house plan.
- A big fireplace is the focal point and there are windows on three sides.
- The kitchen and dining room are combined into one space with a large snack bar island between them.
- The master bedroom boasts a lovely tray ceiling and is the only bedroom on the first floor.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms have easy access to the cozy loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick