Florida House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- A stunning two-story entry porch gives you views of the huge transom window above the front door of this Florida house plan.
- Once inside, you can see the dramatic curved staircase and two-story foyer.
- Further down the hall, the media room comes with a big fireplace.
- The huge designer kitchen has interior columns to preserve sightlines into the great room and breakfast nook.
- The first floor master suite gets a quiet location in the back of the house and has a bayed sitting area and double tray ceiling.
- Even the huge master bathroom gets a double tray ceiling.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony hall lets you look down into the foyer on one side and the two-story great room on the other.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,067 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,001 sq. ft.
- Storage: 67 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick