Florida House Plan With Cabana Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Long and narrow, this delightful Florida house plan has a cabana apartment over the garage that is ideal as an in-law suite, or a teen bedroom or for rental income.
- In addition, you get a first floor guest suite right off the foyer.
- The main living area is open concept but you can hide away in the quiet study that closes off with pocket doors.
- Outdoor space includes a covered lanai with summer kitchen and two second floor balconies.
- You can climb the stairs or take the residential elevator to get to your spacious master suite with its private balcony.
- An outdoor half bath keeps wet feet out of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a reverse layout and one more bedroom with house plan 31853DN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 431 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 349 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 29' 11"
- Depth: 104' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" First Floor 11' 0" Second Floor 10' 5" Cabana 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick