Florida House Plan with Circular Dining Room
About This Plan
- The gorgeous exterior of this upscale Florida house plan includes roped columns at the entry porch and a turreted two-story formal dining room.
- The circular dining room gives you a unique place to entertain.
- Beautiful interior columns add elegance and keep the sight lines open.
- In the huge great room, a double tray ceiling is a designer touch.
- The luxurious master suite takes up the whole right side of the home and offers a sitting area and sliding doors to the outside.
- Three family bedrooms lie all the way across the house, providing separation from the master suite.
- Related Plan: Get a different version of this home with house plan 24022BG (3,334 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 696 sq. ft.
- Entry: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss