Florida House Plan with Fabulous Game Room
About This Plan
- Special attention is given to both indoor and outdoor living spaces in this stunning Florida house plan.
- The open floor plan ensures a smooth flow between rooms with wonderful sightlines from every room.
- In the kitchen, a massive island adds plenty of extra counter space while enjoying views of the great room fireplace.
- A second kitchen out on the huge covered lanai is perfect for grilling and entertaining.
- Note the wet bar that has sliding windows so you can hand out drinks and snacks.
- An outdoor shower and cozy fireplace are wonderful amenities.
- The master suite gets a separate sitting room, two large walk-in closets and a huge master bathroom with a soaking tub set in the center.
- The fourth bedroom is on the upper floor where the enormous game room comes with a large wet bar and vaulted ceiling.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Collier or Lee Counties, Florida as the designer must first grant written permission in those areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 884 sq. ft.
- Entry: 124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 97' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 884 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss