Florida House Plan with Formal and Informal Living Areas
About This Plan
- This Florida house plan allows you to entertain in the formal living areas while the kids hang out in the in formal areas in back.
- A plant shelf and built-in display niche add custom touches.
- There are more plant shelves in the large master suite that offers two walk-in closets and a huge bathroom.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors take you out to the covered lanai in back.
- The kitchen features an island with a raised eating bar and a big walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have walk-in closets.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 82186KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss