Florida House Plan with Golf Cart Garage
About This Plan
- Designed for the luxurious Florida life style, this Southern house plan has a golf cart garage as well as two large automobile bays.
- Tray ceilings top every room in the house, adding a custom touch.
- From the massive great room, sliding glass doors lead you out to the rear covered porch area with its summer kitchen and pool bath.
- The kitchen and dining room form one large space with a folding door system to the covered lanai.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with his and her walk-in closets.
- Every bedroom on the second floor opens to a covered balcony or sun deck.
- The lounge area is a great place for family and friends to hang out.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this home from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 67 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Entry: 136 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 403 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 88' 7"
- Max ridge height: 36' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss