Florida House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A formal living room right off the foyer is a great start to this Florida house plan that enjoys lots of room for your family.
- An interior column is used instead of walls in the formal dining room, so you can see right into the huge family room.
- Vaulted ceilings top most of the rooms in this home, making it feel light and airy.
- Homeowners will appreciate the large master suite that is set off by itself away from the other bedrooms.
- The master bathroom lives large with double sinks and a huge walk-in closet for all your clothes.
- Related Plan: Get another exterior with house plan 63287HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss