Florida House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This good looking Florida house plan boasts an intricate roof line and arched transom windows to boost the curb appeal.
- A key design feature is the magnificent open layout of the floor plan so the views flow from room to room.
- Almost every room on the first floor gets a lovely tray ceiling.
- The master suite has been placed at the back of the house away from street noise.
- An open rail balcony hall on the second floor gives you terrific views of the great room below.
- The loft area is easily shared by the three bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 344 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 81' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss