Florida House Plan with Six Bathrooms
About This Plan
- Sun decks, pool decks and shaded covered porches can be found in great abundance in this Florida house plan.
- Six bathrooms means no sharing and a home gym spares you from driving to the gym.
- A gloriously large open floor plan gives you sweeping views on the main floor.
- The master suite offers double doors to the pool deck and a huge master bathroom with both tub and shower.
- The outdoor living room on the first floor has a summer kitchen and an outdoor fireplace to gather around.
- A spacious lounge on the second floor comes with a wet bar and sliding glass doors to the huge upper balcony.
- Each guest suite gets a walk-in closet and lots of space.
- This comfortable Florida home will please family and friends alike.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,222 sq. ft.
- Deck: 550 sq. ft.
- Entry: 307 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 440 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 77' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss