Florida House Plan with Stacked Balconies
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stacked balconies front and back give you lots of out door spaces in this Florida house plan.
- The eye-catching metal roof adds charm.
- With a width of only 40', the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- There's a two-story foyer, a first floor guest suite, an office with tray ceiling and a formal dining room that also has a lovely tray ceiling.
- The wall of glass in back lets you see out onto the rear covered patio.
- On the second floor, a gorgeous master suite awaits you with a sitting room, elegant double tray ceiling and a huge private balcony where you can put your feet up and relax.
- The two front-facing bedrooms have access to another balcony.