Florida House Plan with Stacked Balconies
About This Plan
- Stacked balconies front and back give you lots of out door spaces in this Florida house plan.
- The eye-catching metal roof adds charm.
- With a width of only 40', the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- There's a two-story foyer, a first floor guest suite, an office with tray ceiling and a formal dining room that also has a lovely tray ceiling.
- The wall of glass in back lets you see out onto the rear covered patio.
- On the second floor, a gorgeous master suite awaits you with a sitting room, elegant double tray ceiling and a huge private balcony where you can put your feet up and relax.
- The two front-facing bedrooms have access to another balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss