Flowing Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
About This Plan
- This affordable ranch home makes use of every square foot of space and includes amenities you wouldn't expect.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room all flow together to create one large living area, complete with tall ceilings.
- The sunroom features a vaulted ceiling and is separated by two graceful columns and a soffited arch.
- The master suite is spacious enough to allow for a walk-in closet, dual sinks and a corner jacuzzi tub. An additional bedroom and full bath completes the main floor.
- Downstairs, you'll be surprised to find room enough for a third bedroom and bath, a recreation room and a hobby room.
- See house plan 89198AH for a more economical version of this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,903 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss