Flowing Ranch Perfect for Entertaining
About This Plan
- With its thoughtful circulation pattern, this flowing ranch design has all the essentials for entertaining. An alternate exterior is available - see house plan 89212AH.
- The formal dining room is ideal for small dinner parties, while informal buffets can be set up on the eating bar in the kitchen.
- The kitchen also offers a cooktop island, a roomy walk-in pantry and a pass-through to the great room. In the adjacent nook, a French door exits to the rear deck. An arched soffit frames both entries to the great room, where built-ins border the fireplace and a trio of windows overlooks the backyard.
- The master suite features a spacious walk-in closet with shelving, as well as a convenient bath with a garden spa tub, separate shower and twin sinks. A hall bath serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Ceilings rise for more than 11' in the foyer, great room, dining room and bedroom three.
- A three-car garage with storage space completes this charming home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior and a related floor plan, see house plan 89212AH (one story) and 89076AH (featuring a finished walkout basement giving you two additional bedrooms, a large rec room with a fireplace, a wet bar and plenty of storage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss