Flowing Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- Ten-foot ceilings create a nice flow throughout the living area of this traditional home with a columned front porch and a covered rear porch.
- Inside, there are many special touches including vaulted ceilings in the dining room and in the master bath, an octagon-shaped raised ceiling in the master bedroom and two ventless corner fireplaces.
- The open living room/breakfast room/kitchen area enjoys superb views to the backyard through a wall of windows.
- A built-in TV cabinet and corner fireplace highlight the master bedroom. The master bath includes a large walk-in closet, dual sinks, separate shower and a whirlpool tub.
- Two other bedrooms share a bath on the other side of the house.
- Foundation options: basement of 2,000 sq. ft., slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick