Fondly French Country
About This Plan
- Wrapped in an attractive French country exterior, this modest-sized house plan surely pleases. An more traditional exterior comes as an option.
- The great room with 10' ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows is at the center of this design. It is open to the kitchen which is offset by an angled bar with seating.
- Off the breakfast room, a door opens to the rear patio which is partly covered.
- A private study with full bath access and French doors off the foyer can serve as a guest bedroom if needed. The ceiling slopes from 10' to 12'. Across the foyer you'll find your formal dining room with 10' ceiling.
- Off an angled hall with art niche, the master suite with sloped ceilings from 8' to 10' has patio access. Dual sinks, shower, tub and long walk-in closet complete this retreat. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath with dual sinks.
- A laundry/mud room and two-car garage complete this design.
- Related Plans: Need more room? Gain a fourth bedroom and a three-car garage with house plan 48051FM and 48076FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,081 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,081 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms