For Discriminating Tastes
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A charmingly detailed wrap-around porch offers the simplicity and balance that are the hallmarks of this family home plan.
- Upon entering the residence, you see the dining room on one side through a wide, columned doorway. On the other side, French doors open to the study.
- The large open kitchen, placed between the dining room and the breakfast area, includes a walk-in pantry, a central cooktop island and an eating counter. In the family room, windows flank a fireplace.
- A bay window in the master bedroom provides an ideal sitting area. In the compartmented master bath, dual vanities flank the linen closet, and a garden tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet top off the luxury.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the family room. Bedrooms two and four, each with a walk-in closet, share a bathroom. Bedroom three has its own bath.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4031DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.