For Empty Nesters
About This Plan
- Sunny windows topped by transoms frame the fireplace in the great room. Varying ceiling heights throughout the home plan range up to 10 feet, adding volume and interest.
- The kitchen with an island is close to the utility room, the formal dining room and the breakfast room.
- In the bedroom wing, the peaceful master suite is buffered from the other bedrooms. The master suite offers a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet and a bath with a garden whirlpool tub and separate shower. Bedrooms two and three share a bath.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction. See plan 4091DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 57' 5"
- Depth: 49' 9"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12