For Family Living
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two gabled dormers and a covered porch with decorative columns and railings introduce this one-and-a-half-story abode, well-designed for family living. Lots of windows in the rear brighten the downstairs living area.
- The entry reveals a formal dining room with a bay window and a spacious great room with a fireplace, transom windows and a 10-foot ceiling. The great room can also be accessed from the octagonal breakfast area, enhanced by its arched transom windows and 10-foot ceiling.
- The roomy kitchen boasts a pantry closet, an island with snack bar and L-shaped countertops; standing at the double sinks, you can view the backyard.
- In the first-floor master suite, features include a large walk-in closet, dual lavatories and a soothing corner whirlpool tub. The bathroom ceiling slopes up to 10 feet.
- Two linen closets, one in the hall and the other in the bath, serve the second floor, along with three family bedrooms.
- Foundation: basement.