For the Active Family
About This Plan
- The facade of this home plan is that of yesteryear, while the interior is for today's active family. Formal living room, informal family room plus a study are present.
- There's enough counter space in the kitchen for two or three people to whip up a meal together.
- Four bedrooms are in the private area.
- The master bedroom features His and Hers walk-in closets, a lavish bath and access to the flower porch.
- The living room and dining room also open to the flower porch.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick