For the Empty-Nester
About This Plan
- This is a great home plan that covers all the basics in a spectacular package that will fit in well in many setting.
- The plan was designed with empty nesters in mind who demand a certain standard of living, but do not need all of the extra space.
- Two bedrooms are all that's needed to accomodate, but all of the space is first class.
- No detail has been overlooked. The open spaces, archways, and double sided fireplace are just a fraction of the list of amenities that have been incorporated into this plan.
- The sun room has direct acess to a large rear porch where you can relax in style.
- The two-car garage can be loaded from three different directions helping this house work for almost any lot.
- The dining room has a tall coffered ceiling as well as archway entrances.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available