For the Executive
About This Plan
- A sloped, two-story ceiling in the foyer gives a definite impression of distinguished elegance. The formal areas of the home plan are located at the front of the house to the left and right of the foyer.
- The corner fireplace give warmth and atmosphere to the room. The formal dining room includes a built-in china alcove.
- The U-shaped kitchen is directly accessed from the dining room. A breakfast bar, built-in pantry and double sink add to the efficiency.
- A half wall separates the breakfast room from the family room. A second corner fireplace accents the family room.
- The deck is accessed through double doors from the family room.
- A master suite and two additional bedrooms grace the second floor.
- The master suite includes a whirlpool corner tub, two vanities, a separate shower and a walk-in closet. A full hall bath is easily accessed from the additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Deck: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick