For the Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes gently to the front, this Northwest house plan uses mixed materials on the exterior to heighten its appeal.
- The L-shaped foyer has a large coat closet and leads past the den into the main living area.
- Here, the open concept layout unites the kitchen, nook and great room so the whole family can be together.
- The walk-thru pantry has doors on two sides, giving you quick access to the kitchen from the mud room.
- Upstairs, the two front-facing bedrooms get charming window seats and the bonus room is right outside the bedroom doors.
- Notice that handy second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- The master bedroom is the largest in the house and has a giant walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 117 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss