For the Large Family
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Five bedrooms plus the potential for an additional bedroom, suit this Traditional home plan for a large family.
- A first floor guest suite works well for elderly relatives who don't want stairs to climb.
- The big family room lies in the rear of the home, with views of the dining room and kitchen beyond.
- A quiet home office faces front.
- Most of the bedrooms are up on the huge second floor where a laundry room saves steps.
- Finish the lower level and add an enormous game room, home office and extra bedroom and bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss