For the Large Family
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Four large bedrooms, two dens and lots of outdoor space makes this Traditional home ideal for the large family.
- Both the formal and informal areas of the home have open concept layouts yet when you want some alone time, you have a study or den on each floor.
- An extended eating counter in the kitchen is large enough for four or five seats.
- The outdoor space was designed with open and covered spaces plus a raised patio with a tiered planter for all your greenery and flowers.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a walk-in closet and easy access to the laundry room.
- The study on this level has sliding glass doors to an outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,580 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,916 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 998 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss