For the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Drive right into your basement garage with tons of storage space.
- The next level up holds all the main living areas with a bench seat by the entry door.
- A big fireplace warms the living room.
- The top level has three bedrooms with a built-in bookshelf in the master suite with its tray ceiling.
- The washer/dryer closet is in the hall so you won't have to go downstairs for laundry.
- NOTE: On the slab version of this house, you lose the garage level and the main level sits on the slab foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 4"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick