For the Narrow Lot
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Coming in at only 32' wide, this Northwest home plan packs a surprising amount of space in its small footprint.
- A den off the foyer gives you privacy to work from home while the big living/dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- The informal family room in back has an open layout so you can see from the kitchen to the nook to the family room fireplace.
- The two car garage has a rear entry.
- Four bedrooms are up on the upper level including a large master suite that faces the front of the home.
- Finish the basement to add a big rec room plus future bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss