For the Pampered Homeowner
About This Plan
- This one-level home plan offers a beautiful facade, exciting interior, and step-saving convenience.
- A great room, with a formal dining area, is decorated by a sloped ceiling and corner fireplace.
- The large breakfast area opens generously from the great room to a spectacular screened porch. A boxed window at the sink and a peninsula with seating decorate the spacious kitchen.
- To pamper the homeowner, a luxurious bath completes the master bedroom suite.
- Large windows and a screened porch offer a wonderful indoor-outdoor relationship.
- See these modified versions of this house plan: 3941ST, 3969ST and 3985ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss