For the Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Ideal for a lot that slopes to the rear, this design places the master suite and the main living area above, while the secondary bedrooms, an enormous family room, a full bath and a storage room occupy the lower level.
- Besides the living and family rooms, the home offers other interesting venues: a three-season room off the dining room in back and a sunroom in front. Lots of windows let the light into both areas.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the living room and dining room, separated by a peninsula counter. The laundry room is conveniently close.
- In the master suite, note the walk-in closet and the bath with linen closet.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor; 8'9' slower level.
- Foundation: walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,466 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss