For the Rear-Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Ideal for a lot that slopes to the rear, this design places the master suite and the main living area above, while the secondary bedrooms, an enormous family room, a full bath and a storage room occupy the lower level.
- Besides the living and family rooms, the home offers other interesting venues: a three-season room off the dining room in back and a sunroom in front. Lots of windows let the light into both areas.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the living room and dining room, separated by a peninsula counter. The laundry room is conveniently close.
- In the master suite, note the walk-in closet and the bath with linen closet.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor; 8'9' slower level.
- Foundation: walkout basement.