For the Side-Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side, this country design contains many features that are currently in demand.
- A columned front porch ushers you into the home, where you find yourself in an 18-foot-high entry with a plant shelf, overlooked from the second-floor hallway. The living and dining rooms are configured in an L shape; the dining room adjoins the islanded kitchen.
- Next to the kitchen, the bayed morning room opens to the rear deck, as does the dining room. A walk-in pantry extends kitchen storage space.
- Off the landing of the stairs and over the side-entry garage, a flex room with its own bathroom and walk-in closet has multiple uses, such as a guest room, a fourth bedroom or a game room. At the top of the stairs, a hall bath serves bedrooms two and three.
- In the master bedroom, the ceiling slopes up from 8 feet to 11 feet, six inches flat. The adjoining master bath contains two sinks, a garden tub placed in a bay, a separate shower and a walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.