For the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof and arched windows adorn this single story Traditional house plan that comes with a finished lower level for your sloped lot.
- Choose from a formal dining room or study right off the foyer with a lovely tray ceiling to top it off.
- In back, the main living area consists of a spacious great room that is open to the nook and well-designed kitchen.
- No stairs to climb for homeowners as the master suite is located on the main floor.
- You'll still have room for family and guests in the finished lower level with a big family room where the kids can let off steam.
- The big storage closet is walk-in with plenty of room for all your extras.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,051 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12