Formal and Informal Living Areas
About This Plan
- Big transom windows across the front of this Florida home give it wonderful curb appeal.
- Inside, you have both formal and informal spaces for your family to spread out.
- A beautiful tray ceiling crowns the formal dining room that has just two and a half walls so you can see right into the huge family room.
- The kitchen is loaded with counter space and offers a walk-in pantry and views of the nook and family room fireplace.
- A secluded master suite is off by itself in the rear of the home where homeowners will enjoy the luxurious master bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home and share a hall bathroom while bedroom 4 is also off by itself.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 63232HD and 63233HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,528 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 807 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss