Formal and Informal Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Full-length arched windows grace the front elevation of this one-story home design, which offers both formal and informal living areas.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry. Wood columns introduce the living room, while the dining room has a bay window.
- The informal area comprises the kitchen, the eating nook and the family room with its corner fireplace. A peninsula snack bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the space.
- The bedrooms are grouped on one side. The master suite has a deluxe bath with a corner marble tub, a separate shower, dual vanities and walk-in closets.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; step-up ceilings in living room and master bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.