Formal and Informal Spaces
About This Plan
- A 2-story foyer greets you as you step inside off the L-shaped front porch.
- The house plan has a divided designs with a circular flow giving you more formal spaces to the right and more casual ones - including the 2-story family room - to the left.
- The rear porch is 8' deep giving you room for outdoor furniture.
- Open railings upstairs give you views to the foyer and family room.
- Laundry is conveniently located upstairs in a central location.
- The master suite enjoys two walk-in closets and privacy given its location away from the three remaining bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,516 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath