Formal and Informal Stucco Living
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Graceful stucco columns with arched openings greet visitors to the house plan, a medium-size home that features plenty of family living space, both formal and informal.
- A long custom-shaped eating bar provides partial separation between the kitchen and the nook. Vaulted to the second floor, the family room and dining room are bathed in natural light from a wealth of windows. The curved second floor landing forms a unique bridge that overlooks the family room to the back, and the dining room and entryway to the front.
- The front parlor is brightened by a wide bay window.
- The master suite features access to a wide patio, and has a private bathroom with a walk-in closet, raised spa, and separately enclosed shower and toilet. The upstairs bathroom, shared by the two large bedrooms, features a two-section bathroom with two wash basins.
- The utility room and powder room are equally convenient to the kitchen and the two-car garage.