Formal Georgian House Plan
About This Plan
- Two side wings flank the front of this beautiful Georgian house plan.
- The covered front portico adds a stately touch.
- A center hall foyer is flanked by the formal living and dining room with the big den in back.
- Built-in shelves and cabinets are on either side of the den fireplace, giving you extra storage in a beautiful package.
- A tray ceiling crowns the huge master suite that has an extra-wide master bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- The remaining family bedrooms are on the second floor and each one has a walk-in closet and lots of room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Storage: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 10"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick