Formal Living With a French Flair
About This Plan
- The raised center section is the main focus on this stucco and brick 'Louisiana French' home.
- A formal plan with the dining and living rooms on either side of the foyer characterizes this home. The fireplace is centered in the family room with wood beams in the ceiling and a wall of book shelves.
- All of the appliances, counter tops and cabinets are easy to reach in the very efficient kitchen. An eating area, a built-in hutch and a utility room with its extra pantry and storage closet, enhance this area.
- The master suite features a pair of French doors leading to the patio, a large walk-in closet with a dressing area with double vanities, and a separate shower and tub in the bath.
- Three additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,082 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick