Formally Styled 2 Story House Plan
About This Plan
- Off the foyer is an elegant formal dining room.
- To the left of the foyer is the great room, which features a central fireplace and four large rear-facing windows.
- The kitchen has plenty of workspace, with a center island and large adjoining nook/sun room.
- From the sunroom, you can access a lovely screen porch.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite offers an extra-large walk-in closet and a private bath with a whirlpool tub, double vanity and corner shower.
- Three spacious family bedrooms offer plenty of closet space, share a hall bath, and offer plenty of room.
- Additional amenities include a two-car garage, half bath, and a large laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,195 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss