Four Bay Windows
About This Plan
- Window bays in the living room, nook and master suite extend the living space in this Traditional home plan.
- A walk-in pantry services the kitchen that is open to the nook and family room.
- The two-story foyer separates the formal living room and dining room.
- Three generously-sized bedrooms share the second floor with the huge master suite with its tray ceiling.
- Another bay can be found in the master bath by the jetted tub.
- Extra space lies close by in the bonus room with dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,670 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,310 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"