Four bed Craftsman with spacious master suite
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style house plan has an attractive arrangement of exterior elements including soft hues of stonework, siding, decorative gables and a gorgeous covered porch outlined with tapered beams.
- It features approximately 2,763 square feet of living space which incorporates fabulous entertaining and family space.
- There are formal living and dining rooms; both lie on either side of the foyer and offer gracious detailing. The two story family room is highlighted with a cozy fireplace and rear window wall overlooking the rear timbered deck. The gourmet kitchen features a peninsula bar, a separate pantry and a large center island before opening onto the casual breakfast room surrounded by window views.
- The guest suite or fourth bedroom is situated on this floor and offers a private oasis that includes a large bedroom, ample closet space and a private bath. There is a large laundry room directly off the two car garage and a powder room for guests and coat closet complete the main floor.
- Two large family bedrooms are situated on the second floor of the home; each features an over sized walk-in closet and share a jack and jill bath with separate vanity space.
- The master suite is a stunning arrangement of well-appointed and spacious rooms where there is an enormous master bedroom with adjacent vaulted sitting room. The master bath is certain to please with its elegant array of modern amenities and the walk-in closet is an enviable size. This Craftsman inspired home boasts a lovely exterior façade and a comfortable and versatile floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
Total Heated Area:
2,763 sq. ft.
1,504 sq. ft.
1,259 sq. ft.
Max ridge height:
450 sq. ft.
Floor / Height:
First Floor /
Second Floor /