Four Bed Home Plan With Porches
About This Plan
- This spacious house plan offers four bedrooms and two and a half baths with the master suite located on the first floor. The master suite has access to its own private porch and has a huge walk-in closet.
- You'll spend a lot of time in the vaulted family room. It has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and an attractive box bay window.
- Across the 2-story foyer the dining room awaits your guests. It has easy serving access to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has lots of counterspace and views to the breakfast room and the deck beyond.
- The second floor has three bedrooms and a jack and jill bathroom, a large optional bonus room, and walk in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12