Four Bed House Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This four bedroom home plan has a gorgeous coffered ceiling family room and adjacent formal dining room.
- A gourmet kitchen with an angled breakfast bar and enormous pantry is open to both the casual breakfast room, with rear porch access, and adjoining keeping room.
- There is a two car rear loading garage for unobstructed sight lines with additional storage space which conveniently leads into the mudroom.
- There are plenty of private family spaces on the second level and common entertaining rooms; there are two family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and a shared jack and jill bathroom with private vanities.
- The master suite is the standard for excellence and features a large bedroom with trey ceiling, a separate sitting room with warming fireplace and his and her walk-in closets. There is an en suite bath boasting of dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub. Additionally, the suite hallway continues and includes a large office with walk-in closet and a covered porch; this space is perfect for a home office, exercise room and/or nursery for a small child.
- The midway point of the floor houses the family laundry room as well as a huge loft and enclosed media room for family entertaining. This home is perfect for a large family who values quality time with their family and also loves to entertain.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12