Four Bedroom Beach Retreat
About This Plan
- Bright, open and airy big rooms make living at this casual beach house a delight.
- Covered porches front and back are 10' deep with lots of space for table and chairs to enjoy the views.
- 10' high ceilings on the main floor make the home feel huge.
- With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, you'll have lots of room for family and guests.
- The master suite is up on the second floor with its own private deck that looks out over the rear.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 44137TD (2,845 sq. ft.), 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.) and get a more square layout with house plan 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.). And downsize with house plans 44173TD (1,639 sq. ft.), 44161TD (1,672 sq. ft.), 44116TD (1,581 sq. ft.) and 44124TD (1,283 sq. ft.). Add a detached garage plan with 44168TD (3 car), 44169TD (3 car), 44134TD (2 car) and 44167TD (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 646 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 6"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss